In this document you will find information of your interest regarding the processing of personal data and the rights of the data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Identification and contact data of the person in charge
Person in charge: Basque Artificial Intelligence Center (BAIC) CIF: G16763211
Phone: 623 161 876
Postal address: Edificio Ensanche – Zabalgune plaza 11, Bilbao, Bizkaia • 48009
General information e-mail: email@example.com
2. Exercising your rights
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
- Right of deletion of your personal data, when possible.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of asserting or defending claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process your personal data from those indicated in the table above is legitimate interest. BAIC will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the purpose of formulating, asserting or defending claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent.
On the other hand, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that a breach of data protection legislation has been committed with respect to the processing of your personal data.
3. Information on processings performed by BAIC
We inform you that the data you provide us and that we will incorporate into our information systems are used for any of the following processings according to your requests:
LEGITIMATE BASIS GDPR
SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS Management of contact persons of suppliers, partner companies and entities with whom BAIC is related.
Art. 6.1 b)
WHITE PAPER / DISCLOSURE / REPORTS
Personal data collected to fulfill the mission of BAIC and creation of a White Paper type document on Artificial Intelligence. Contact data of companies and organizations requesting training.
Art. 6.1 a)
Art. 6.1 f)
VISITOR REGISTRATION Visitor registration and entry control to the facilities.
Art. 6.1 f)
WIFI USER REGISTRATION
Access control to the wifi service and monitoring of its use, including logging of the device’s MAC and internet browsing.
Art. 6.1 a)
EXTERNAL STAFF WITH ACCESS TO SYSTEMS
Registration and control of users external to BAIC who access the information systems.
Art. 6.1 a)
How long will we keep your data?
The data we collect and process will be kept for the duration of your relationship of interest with BAIC or your exercise of the right of deletion. Data collected and no longer required for the intended purpose will be deleted within three years.
In the case of visitor registration, the data is deleted 30 days after registration.
We remind you that you can unsubscribe from our newsletters and communications at any time which will result in the removal of your email address from our subscriber list.
4. Security and guarantees
Our goal is to always process personal data properly and lawfully in accordance with the applicable data protection principles.
The security measures implemented correspond to those provided for in Annex II (Security measures) of Royal Decree 3/2010, January 8, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration and are described in the documents that make up the Data Protection and Information Security Policy of BAIC.
Links to other websites
BAIC ensures the privacy of personal data on its website as well as in the personal data processing systems. From BAIC’s website you can access other websites different and not linked to BAIC such as the social networks Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube (Google) which are used as communication media for the disclosure of news, events and any other communication activity. BAIC is not responsible for the data that users may incorporate in these social networks that have their own privacy policies.
5. Transfer of your data
The data will not be communicated to third parties except to comply with the legal obligations of each processing.
International data transfers are not foreseen.